Prefer to support Special Olympics Wisconsin by running instead of Plunging (or maybe you'd like to do both!)? Join us for the Freezin for a Reason 5k on February 11!
- The run/walk will begin at 12:30 p.m. and is untimed
- Runners choosing to “Run-N-Plunge will take the Plunge at 2:30 p.m. or can choose to Plunge later with their team
- $30 for the run only or $100 for the best of both worlds!
- All participants receive a Freezin’ for a Reason 5K T-shirt
- The Top Male and Top Female finishers will earn softshell jackets
Early check in- Friday, February 10, 2017 from 4p-7pm
Seven Lakes Golf Course
Procrastinators accepted–yes, we allow folks to register the morning of the plunge between 11:30 a.m.- 12:15 p.m.
Things to Bring
- Cash and check donations
- Corporate matching gift forms