Join us at the Menomonie Polar Plunge on Saturday, February 11 for Cool Schools!
- Open to K-12 schools and students and teams of all sizes
- Raise more than $3,500 as a team and win an Action City team party, Toppers pizza party, or a Broadway Bowl party–the choice is yours!
- More than 30 classmates plunging? Your group will be transported in style and FREE of charge!
o All participants must be registered and have $75 raised online by February 2 to be eligible to ride on the bus
o Contact Karen Kraus by February 2
Toss Your Teacher or Plunge Your Professor
Work together with your classmates and faculty members to see a favorite teacher or principal take the Plunge! There are only 10 Toss Your Teacher/ Plunge Your Principal slots so contact Karen today to reserve your Plunge swimming hole!
- Raise $1,000 as a school to Toss your Teacher or Plunge your Principal
- Up to 10 individuals can Plunge alongside your teacher or principal for $1,000 (more students can plunge, just be sure your total fundraising averages to $75 for each plunger)
- Grading your teacher/principal on their plunge creativity is strongly encouraged
Kick-off the Spring Semester with flair. Whether you roll out of bed the morning of the plunge and say to yourself “I’m gonna do this”, or rally your entire student org, we guarantee you’ll have a great time. So, dare your friends, declare the Plunge your student org’s service project, challenge a fellow sorority/fraternity or show us that your school’s athletes support Special Olympics athletes.