Last year, 200 brave souls took the plunge in Muskego. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised more than $82,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah.
Muskego County Park
S83W20370 Janesville Road
Muskego, Wisconsin 53150
February 11, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check – In
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m Matty’s Bar & Grille serving food, beer and soda (No carry-ins or hard liquor are allowed on the premises)
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging Begins!