When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots begin at 11:00 a.m. and go through 2:30 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you attend an Early Check-In event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed waiver(if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any corporate matching gift forms to receive your FREE Polar Plunge hat
Early Check-In Events
- February 15, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. – TBA
- February 16, 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. – TBA
Only one team member needs to attend Early Check-In, but they must bring all of the items listed above for each team member. Attending an early check-in helps you avoid lines on the day of the event. You may turn in all pledges, receive incentives and select your Plunge time (between 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.)
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not attend an Early Check-in event, you must check-in inside the Registration Tent between 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You will need to bring all of items listed above.