Last year, 424 brave souls took the plunge in Wausau. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised more than $90,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah.
Sunny Vale Park
1000 S. 72nd Avenue
Wausau, WI 54401
February 23, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – School Plunge
- 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Early Check-in
February 24, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – Check-in
- 10:30 a.m. – Plunge Tailgate
- 11:30 a.m. – Toss your Boss
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging and live music by the Cougars!
- 2:00 p.m. – Drawing takes place for raffle baskets
*Celebrity Judges will award the following: Best Individual Costume, Best Group Costume, Best Belly Flop, Highest Fundraiser and Highest Fundraising Team*
Be sure to stop by our raffle basket tables! Lots of great baskets donated from many local businesses!