Join us February 25 for Cool Schools!
- Open to K-12 schools and students and teams of all sizes
- Raise more than $3,500 as a team and win a team party to be used whenever you want.
- More than 30 classmates plunging? Your group could be transported in style and FREE of charge!
- All participants must be registered online by February 16
- Each person must have a minimum of $75 raised online by February 16 to be eligible to ride on the bus
- Contact Karen Krausfor more details
Toss Your Teacher or Plunge Your Principal/Professor
Work together with your classmates and faculty members to see a favorite teacher or principal take the Plunge
- Raise $1,000 as a school to Toss your Teacher or Plunge your Principal/Professor
- Up to 5 individuals can Plunge alongside your teacher or principal/professor for $1,000 (more people can plunge, just be sure your total fundraising averages to $75 for each plunger)
- Grading your teacher/principal/professor on their plunge form is strongly encouraged
Kick-off the Spring Semester with flair. Whether you roll out of bed the morning of the plunge and say to yourself “I’m gonna do this”, or rally your entire student org, we guarantee you’ll have a great time. So, dare your friends, declare the Plunge your student org’s service project, challenge a fellow sorority/fraternity or show us that your school’s athletes support Special Olympics athletes.
Top School Teams from 2017
|Eleva-Strum Honor Society||$2,935.00|
|Fall Creek NHS||$1,385.00|
|Stanley-Boyd High School||$1,095.00|
|Regis High School||$759.00|
|UWEC Phi Gamma Delta||$690.00|
|Chippewa Falls Middle School||$554.00|
|EC Memorial Football||$430.00|
|Elk Mound NHS||$400.38|