Last year, 310 brave souls took the plunge at the Milwaukee Zoo. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised nearly $59,700 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah.
Milwaukee County Zoo
10001 W. Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
February 25, 2018
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check-In inside the US Bank Gathering Place
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Concessions available – Food, beer and soda
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music by DJ Versatile
- 12:15 p.m. Plunging Begins!