Last year, 664 brave soles took the plunge in Eau Claire. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised more than $150,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah.
Eau Claire, WI
Sunday, February 26
- 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Hearty Breakfast at VFW* on Folsom—raffles, music and more throughout the day
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Breakfast at Local Lounge* (former Sea Horse Inn) 10% of sales donated to SOWI
- 11:00 a.m. Check-in and Registration Begins
- 12:00 p.m. Plunging Begins
- 12:00 p.m. Pee Wee Plunge presented by Chaos Waterpark (inside the Pee Wee tent)
*Free shuttle from both locations to Lake Altoona
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any corporate matching gift forms to receive your FREE Polar Plunge hat
Registration is now open HERE!
Friends of the Plunge
B&B Electric, Badger Liquor, Bauer Built, Boxx Sanitation, Cesspool Cleaner Co., Charter Bank, Chippewa Valley Energy Coop, Fall Creek Lion’s Club, Huebsch Services, Park Ridge Distributing, Pepsi, Toppers, St. Croix County EMS, US Bank, VFW Post 7232