Join us at Lake Altoona on Sunday, February 26 for Cool Schools!
- Open to K-12 schools and students and teams of all sizes
- Raise more than $3,500 as a team and win an Action City Team Party, Toppers Pizza Party, or a Wagner’s Bowling Party–the choice is yours!
- More than 30 classmates plunging? Your group could be transported in style and FREE of charge!
- All participants must be registered online by February 15
- Each person must have a minimum of $75 raised online to be eligible to ride on the bus
- Contact Karen Kraus for more details
Toss Your Teacher or Plunge Your Principal
Work together with your classmates and faculty members to see a favorite teacher or principal take the Plunge
- Raise $1,000 as a school to Toss your Teacher or Plunge your Principal
- Up to 10 individuals can Plunge alongside your teacher or principal for $1,000 (more students can plunge, just be sure your total fundraising averages to $75 for each plunger)
- Grading your teacher/principal on their plunge form is strongly encouraged
Kick-off the Spring Semester with flair. Whether you roll out of bed the morning of the plunge and say to yourself “I’m gonna do this”, or rally your entire student org, we guarantee you’ll have a great time. So, dare your friends, declare the Plunge your student org’s service project, challenge a fellow sorority/fraternity or show us that your school’s athletes support Special Olympics athletes.
Top School Teams from 2015
CVTC Firemedics – $3,025
UWEC Honors Heros – $2,957
Eleva-Strum NHS – $2,225
Stanley-Boyd HS – $2,138
Elk Mound Schools – $1,652
UWEC Dining – $1,850
Gilmanton Student Countil – $1,804
UWEC SCEC – $1,195
Elk Mound NHS – $990
Elmwood Schools – $970
Whitehall Elementary – $923
Fall Creek NHS – $805
Memorial HS NHS – $652
UWEC Best Buddies – $525
Lake Holcombe HS – $518
Cadott HS – $518
KINS Club – $425
B.U.S. – $420
Wildlands School – $415