Last year, over 400 brave souls took the plunge in Wisconsin Rapids. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised more than $82,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah.
Anchor Bay Bar & Grill, LLC.
3460 North Biron Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
February 2, 2018
- 12:00 p.m. – School Plunge
- 3:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. – Early Check-in
February 3, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. – Snowshoe Walk/Run Check-in
- 10:00 a.m. – Plunge Check-in
- 10:00 a.m. – Snowshoe Walk/Run Begins (Mile long trail, Special Olympics will not be including snowshoes)
- 10:30 a.m. – Plunge Tailgate
- 10:30-11:45 a.m. – Photo opp with Chilly Bear
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging and live music by Boomboxx
*Celebrity Judges will award the following: Best Individual Costume, Best Group Costume, Best Belly Flop, Best Group Jump, Biggest Splash and Smallest Splash!
- 1:00 p.m. – Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Challenge
- 2:00 p.m. – 50/50 Raffle Announced
Concessions & Souvenirs available all day