Future plungers in training! Kids ages 12 and under will have the opportunity to plunge into a kiddie pool lightly sprinkled with ice cubes and rubber ducks! Parents get a front row seat for great photo opps that are sure to light up your Facebook page.
- Heat. The Pee Wee Plungers can enjoy the warm hot tubs and yes, the warm, toasty, heated changing areas
- Playtime. Kids games, paper crafts, edible crafts and more available in the entertainment tent
- Gear. Pee Wee’s take home an official Polar Plunge long sleeve T-shirt or a plush polar bear (at select locations) when they meet the fundraising goal of $50.
- Dress up. Recycle your Halloween gear!
- Teamwork. Plunging’s more fun with a pal! Form Pee Wee teams and make a splash with friends.
- Responsibility. Your kids will learn the importance of supporting their community by raising funds for Special Olympics Wisconsin athletes – some as young as 2 years old.
- Register your child for the Pee Wee Plunge
- Raise an easy $50 by sending an e-mail to family and friends with a link to your kiddo’s web page.
- Donors make credit card donations directly to their web page. Cash and check donations can be collected and recorded on a donation form. All pledges are collected on event day.
- We have a team of trained divers ready to assist your child if they need a helping hand.
- Children do not need to go all the way in, they can choose to splash around at foot level if they wish.
- One parent or guardian will be allowed into the Plunge area with the required wristband to supervise if not Plunging on their own.