Future plungers in training! Kids ages 12 and under will have the opportunity to plunge into a kiddie pool lightly sprinkled with ice cubes and rubber ducks! Parents get a front row seat for great photo opps that are sure to light up your Facebook page.
- Heat. The Pee Wee Plunge will take place inside a heated tent.
- Swag. All kiddo plungers will receive a Polar Plunge certificate and goodie bag.
- Gear. Pee Wee’s take home an official Polar Plunge long sleeve T-shirt or a plush polar bear (at select locations) when they meet the fundraising goal of $50.
- Dress up. Recycle your Halloween gear! Dress in costumes for a chance to win prizes in the Best Pee Wee Costume Contest!
- Teamwork. Plunging’s more fun with a pal! Form Pee Wee teams and make a splash with friends.
- Responsibility. Your kids will learn the importance of supporting their community by raising funds for Special Olympics Wisconsin athletes – some as young as 2 years old.
- Register your child for the Pee Wee Plunge
- Raise an easy $50 by sending an e-mail to family and friends with a link to your kiddo’s web page.
- Donors make credit card donations directly to their web page. Cash and check donations can be collected and recorded on a donation form. All pledges are collected on event day.
- Volunteers are at the ready to get right into the pool if your child needs a helping hand.
- Parents, siblings and other fans will have a front row seat to assist, take photos and be a part of the fun!
- Pee Wee Plungers have their own dressing rooms right inside the Family Tent.