When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots begin at 12:00 p.m. and go through 1:30 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you attend an Early Check-In event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed 2020 Polar Plunge Waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any Employer Matching Gift Form to receive your FREE Polar Plunge hat
Day of Event Check-In
You must check-in at Registration in the Gathering Place between 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You will need to bring all of items listed above.
FAQ for Milwaukee Zoo
- Where will I be Plunging?
Plunging will take place in a large pool right outside the US Bank building. You will still have access to walk around the Zoo before or after the plunge!
- Where can I change pre- and post-Plunge?
Heated changing tents are provided to help keep you as toasty as we can before and after you take the Plunge!
- Is there a fee to get in / Do I pay for Parking?
No, the parking and entry fees are covered by Special Olympics Wisconsin. But, if you have a zoo pass please use it to help your donations go further!
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.