When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots begin at 12:15 p.m. and go through 2:30 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time, it is recommended that you attend an early check-in event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed 2019 Polar Plunge Waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any Employer Matching Gift Form to receive your FREE Polar Plunge hat
Early Check-In Events
- February 13, 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – Special Olympics office (W5361 County Rd. KK, Ste. D, Appleton)
- February 15, 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. – Menominee Park, Oshkosh (inside the Registration Tent)
Only one team member needs to attend Early Check-In, but they must bring all of the items listed above for each team member. Attending an early check-in helps you avoid lines on the day of the event. You may turn in all pledges, receive incentives and select your Plunge time.
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not attend an Early Check-in event, you must check-in inside the Registration Tent between 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You will need to bring all of items listed above. 5K participants can check-in between 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. but it is strongly encouraged that you attend an Early Check-In event.
Parking and Shuttles
Parking is available throughout Menominee Park and on city streets. Shuttle buses will make continuous rounds throughout Menominee Park to the Plunge site between 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. The University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh shuttle bus will run from Reeve Union to the Polar Plunge site every 30 minutes between 10:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.