Prefer to support Special Olympics Wisconsin by running instead of Plunging (or maybe you'd like to do both!)? Join us for the Freezin for a Reason 5k on February 16!
- The run/walk will begin at 10:00 a.m. and is untimed
- Runners choosing to run-n-plunge will take the Plunge at 11:30 a.m. or can choose to Plunge later with their team
- $30 for the run only or $100 for the best of both worlds!
- All participants receive a Freezin’ for a Reason 5K T-shirt, goodie bag and refreshments. Because everybody likes a goodie bag!
- The Top Male and Top Female finishers will earn cool softshell jackets.
- February 13, 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. – Special Olympics office (W5361 County Rd. KK, Ste. D, Appleton)
- February 15, 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. – Menominee Park, Oshkosh (inside the Registration Tent)
- February 16, 9:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m. – Menominee Park, Oshkosh (inside the Registration Tent)
Procrastinators accepted–yes, we allow folks to register in person at one of the above pick-up locations or on the morning of the plunge between 9:00-9:45 a.m.
Things to Bring
- Registration form
- Cash and check donations
- Corporate matching gift forms
For more information about the Freezin’ for a Reason 5k, click here.