Join us on Friday, February 15 at 6:30 p.m. for an exclusive Corporate Polar Plunge event including plunging, hot tubs, live entertainment, food, drinks and some great prizes for everyone.
NEW Corporate Hour at the Polar Plunge
Looking for a way to end your work week with a splash or even the perfect excuse to leave work early AND throw your boss in the lake? Corporate Hour has your company name written all over it. Just work together to raise a minimum of $1,000 as a team a take part in this exclusive event! Companies can take part in this event by forming a team of brave employees looking for a unique team building experience or your company can take it to next level by Tossing your Boss!
Friday, February 15
- Form a team of employees OR Toss your Boss – there is no size requirement for your team but teams must work together to raise a minimum of $1,000 for Special Olympics!
- Happy Hour begins at 5:00 p.m. Your team can bond with some great food and drink specials and take some great selfies in our heated party tent.
- Team costumes are encouraged or gear to represent your company!
- Live entertainment begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Plunging gets underway at 6:30 p.m.
- Too Chicken to Plunge? Not everyone needs to Plunge…employees can register as Too Chicken and still be a member of your team! Chickens have a blast at the event and are a great cheerleaders!
Teams raising over $2,500 will receive a team party package. Choice from a wing party at Buffalo Wild Wings, a 1/4 barrel party at The Bar or a team building party at Badger Sports Park!