In 2018, 450 brave souls took the Polar Plunge at the Milwaukee Zoo. The best part? After their bodies returned to 98.6°F and the donations were tallied, they raised more than $75,000 for Special Olympics Wisconsin. Booyah. We are excited to see what the Zoo Plungers can do in 2019!
Milwaukee County Zoo
10001 W. Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
February 17, 2019
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check-In inside the US Bank Gathering Place
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Concessions available – Food, beer and soda
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music by DJ Versatile
- 12:15 p.m. Plunging Begins!