When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots begin at 12:00 p.m. and go through 1:00 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you attend an Early Check-In event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed 2019 Polar Plunge Waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any Employer Matching Gift Form to receive your FREE Polar Plunge hat
Day of Event Check-In
You must check-in at Registration in the Gathering Place between 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You will need to bring all of items listed above.
FAQs for Milwaukee Zoo
- Where will I be Plunging?
Plunging will take place in a large pool in front of the polar bear exhibit. Snow Lily will be watching, so make her proud!
- Where can I change pre- and post-Plunge?
Heated changing tents are provided to help keep you as toasty as we can before and after you take the Plunge!
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.