The Polar Plunge is back in Muskego for the 20th and final year on February 9th, 2020! There is something for everyone during the fun-filled Plunge in Muskego, so check out all of the events below and register to be a part of the excitement! Thanks to our incredible supporters, the 2019 Muskego Polar Plunge raised nearly $50,000! Help us top that for the final Muskego Plunge!
Muskego County Park
S83W20370 Janesville Road
Muskego, Wisconsin 53150
February 5, 2020
- 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Early registration at Matty’s Bar and Grille
February 9, 2020
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check – In
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m Matty’s Bar & Grille serving food, beer and soda (No carry-ins or hard liquor are allowed on the premises)
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Purchase your official Polar Plunge souvenirs
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Live Music
- 12:00 p.m. – Plunging Begins
Interested in sponsoring the 2020 Muskego Polar Plunge? Contact Hailey Aderman today!