When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots begin at 11:00 a.m. and go through 2:30 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you attend an Early Check-In event.
The safety of our communities, participants and volunteers are our number one priority. With that said, this year the Madison Polar Plunge will be going cashless and paperless.
What does this mean?
- In order to receive incentives, fundraising must be completed by February 15; any dollars raised after this date will not be eligible for additional incentives
- We are strongly encouraging that all donations are made online in an effort to reduce cash handling at check-in
- Please be sure you electronically sign the COVID form before your Plunge!
- These improved efficiencies at check-in will mean reduced wait times and limit exposure to other participants and volunteers creating a COVID-friendly environment for all!
Early Check-In Events
- February 18, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. – Liberty Station (2161 Rimrock Rd., Madison)
Only one team member needs to attend Early Check-In. Attending an early check-in helps you avoid lines on the day of the event. You can receive incentives and select your Plunge time (between 11:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.). A reminder that the Madison Polar Plunge will be cashless and paperless this year. Refer to details above.
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not attend an Early Check-in event, you must check-in inside the Registration Tent between 10:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.