When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available Plunge times for your team. If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you attend an Early Check-In Event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed Polar Plunge Waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any corporate matching gift forms to receive your FREE Polar Plunge drink tumblr
Early Check-In Events
- Wednesday, February 27, 4:00pm – 6:30pm – Task Karate, 1100 Kane Street, La Crosse
- Thursday, February 28, 10:30am – 1:00pm – Tomah High School, 901 Lincoln Avenue, Tomah
- Thursday, February 28, 3:00pm – 7:00pm – Myrick Park Center, 789 Myrick Park Drive, La Crosse
- Friday, March 1, 10:00am – 5:00pm – Black River Beach Neighborhood Center, 1433 Rose Street, La Crosse
- Friday, March 1, 4:30pm – 6:00pm – Pettibone Beach, 700 North Pettibone Drive, La Crosse
Only one team member needs to attend Early Check-In, but they must bring all of the items listed above for each team member. Attending an early check-in helps you avoid lines on the day of the event. You may turn in all pledges, receive incentives and select your Plunge time. A complete list of Early Event Check In Dates and Times will be available soon.
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not attend an Early Check-In Event, you must check-in inside the Registration Tent. You will need to bring all of items listed above.
Parking and Shuttles
Parking in Pettibone Park is extremely limited! Please consider riding a free shuttle to Pettibone Beach.
Shuttles will be available from UWL Lot C7 on La Crosse Street by the Rec Center and downtown from the corner of State Street and 3rd Street (by John’s Bar) on both Friday night and Saturday. Shuttles will run continuously during the events. These shuttles are free for everyone – Plungers, Dashers, Volunteers and Spectators. Not only will you get dropped off right by the beach, but all riders will receive a free gift.
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.