***Unfortunately, Mother Nature threw us a curve ball this year with all the snow, rain, sleet, wind and freezing temperatures. Participant safety is our first priority and due to course conditions, the Freezin’ for a Reason 5K has been cancelled for Friday, March 1st. Along with this, all Friday night events at Pettibone Beach have been cancelled, including the fireworks, Time & a Half Band and the Moonlight Plunge. If you registered to participate in the 5K and raised money for Special Olympics Wisconsin, please be sure to attend an Early Event Check In to turn in your pledges and collect your shirt and any other incentives earned.***
- Runners choosing to run-n-plunge will take the Plunge right after they finish the race or can choose to Plunge later with their team
- $30 for the Dash only or $100 for the Dash & Splash (run/walk and plunge)! But remember, you can earn pledges to cover your entry fee for both and the more money you raise, the more prizes you will earn!
- Freezin for a Reason 5k Course
- All participants receive a Freezin’ for a Reason 5K Dash t-shirt, goodie bag and refreshments. Because everybody likes a goodie bag!
- Dash & Splash participants will receive a Dash t-shirt and the Plunge t-shirt.
- The top 5K fundraiser will receive an awesome prize package
- The Top Male and Top Female finishers will earn awards
Dash participants are encouraged to attend an Early Event Check-In to pick up your shirt, bib and everything you need for March 1st! And don’t forget – FREE shuttles to Pettibone will be available for you on Friday night!
Things to Bring
- Registration form
- Cash and check donations
- Corporate matching gift forms