After checking-in for the Polar Plunge, plunging is first come, first served. Listen for “last call” announcements! If you would like an early Plunge time it is recommended that you arrive early to check-in.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & Signed 2022 Polar Plunge Waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- Any Employer Matching Gift Form to receive your FREE Polar Plunge gloves
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not register online for the event, you must register at check-in. Registration will be available between 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. on the day of the event. You will need to bring all of items listed above.
FAQ for Milwaukee Zoo
- Where will I be Plunging?
Plunging will take place in a large pool right outside the US Bank building. You will still have access to walk around the Zoo before or after the plunge!
- Where can I change pre- and post-Plunge?
Heated changing tents are provided to help keep you as toasty as we can before and after you take the Plunge!
- Is there a fee to get in / Do I pay for Parking?
No, the parking and entry fees are covered by Special Olympics Wisconsin. But, if you have a zoo pass please use it to help your donations go further!
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.