When you check-in for the Polar Plunge, you will choose from available plunge times for your team. Timeslots for Friday are 6:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Timeslots for Saturday begin at 12:15 p.m. and go through 2:30 p.m. If you would like an early Plunge time, it is recommended that you attend an early check-in event.
When checking in for the Polar Plunge you must bring the following items:
- Registration form & signed 2022 Polar Plunge waiver (if you did not register online)
- Cash and check donations (each team member must have raised a minimum of $75)
- New this year – COVID Waiver
- Any Employer Matching Gift Form (forms can also be submitted online)
Early Check-In Events
- Pre-registration pick-up available for team captains and individuals who are not on a team. Reserve your plunge time, bring donations to add to your totals and pick-up your team’s incentives!
- Wednesday, February 9, 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. – Special Olympics office (W5361 County Rd. KK, Ste. D, Appleton)
- Friday, February 11, 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. – Menominee Park, Oshkosh (inside the Registration Tent)
Only one team member needs to attend Early Check-In, but they must bring all of the items listed above for each team member. Attending an early check-in helps you avoid lines on the day of the event. You may turn in all pledges, receive incentives and select your Plunge time.
Day of Event Check-In
If you did not attend an Early Check-in event, you must check-in inside the Registration Tent before the start of the plunging on the day of the event (6:15 p.m. on Saturday or 12:15 p.m. on Saturday). You will need to bring all of items listed above.
Don’t see the information you’re looking for? Try our FAQ page.