Low-key, we're spilling the tea for the 2022 Polar Plunge. We promise it will still be pretty chill, no cap. Get the dub and join us for the Polar Plunge or Chillin' at Home.
- THE POLAR PLUNGE IS BACK! Join us in 2022 at any of our 8 locations and show your support in a big way as we return to the frigid waters this winter all in support of the nearly 9,000 athletes of Special Olympics Wisconsin!
- Take home an exclusive 2022 Polar Plunge long-sleeve t-shirt!
- The rules to this one are simple, stay home, get cold, be safe and don’t forget to snap a selfie or record a vid!
- Go at this one solo, or with your squad–friends, bae, club, team, etc.
- Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Add a bucket of ice water to your favorite TikTok dance
- Take the Plunge into a bathtub full of ice
- Take a kiddie pool Plunge in your backyard
- Dump an iced beverage from your favorite coffee shop on your head
- Swimsuit snow angels
- Winter water balloon fight
- Take the Plunge over Zoom or FaceTime with your besties
- Your best idea here!
Share Your Chillin’ at Home Vibes
- Capture your at-home Plunges and tag us in your posts and stories (@sowisconsin)
- The week of Spread the Word Inclusion, we will be sharing how our Cool Schools chose to Chill at Home for the 2022 Polar Plunge!
- You can also share your Adventure with us HERE!
- Either option you choose, you’ll be responsible for raising a minimum of $75
- Earn swag! The more you raise, the more you get
- Where will the trophies travel to this year? Raise the most money, and it’ll be on full display at your school in 2022!
- Remember, if your school is a Unified Champion School, 25% of the money your team raises will come right back to your club to promote inclusion in your school!
|Interested in receiving 25% cash back on the money you raise in the Polar Plunge and creating a positive school climate for all students through our Unified Champion School program? Contact us for more information!|