Calling all K-12 schools and students! Do you have what it takes to be “Freezin’ for a Reason”? Be a part of the most popular winter event for high school, middle school and even elementary school students. Grab your friends, classmates, teammates, and bandmates and form a team. Your team can be two best buddies or 200 of your closest friends – the size is up to you!
|Ask us how your school can become a Unified Champion School and earn 25% back on the money you raise in the Polar Plunge!|
Why should YOUR school or student club take the PLUNGE?
- All money raised directly benefits nearly 9,000 Special Olympics Wisconsin athletes. Special Olympics gives every person the opportunity to be a champion and show the world that there are millions of different abilities but no disabilities!
- Experiencing the Polar Plunge with friends makes awesome memories to last a lifetime!
- It’s a fun and rewarding way to give back to the community and possibly earn volunteer service hours. (Individual school restrictions apply)
- If your school is a Unified Champion School, 25% of the money your team raises will come right back to your club to promote inclusion in your school!
How do you raise money?
- There are so many ways to raise money to take the Plunge. Here are some helpful tips we’ve put together on how to get started.
Why else should YOUR school or student club take the PLUNGE?
- Fundraising prizes: the 2020 Polar Plunge has some amazing gear. Fundraising incentives include long-sleeve tees, a beach towel, jackets and more!
- Our Polar Plunges are some of the premier winter events in Wisconsin. Each Plunge is unique, but they all make for a perfect way to enjoy a winter day.
- It’s Special Olympics Wisconsin’s biggest fundraiser and a great way to come together with friends, family and community over a wonderful cause.
- Our athletes LOVE when students come out in large numbers to show support for them!