Local Programs are integral to everything we do at Special Olympics Wisconsin, including the Polar Plunge!
This year, we offer a new revenue share program exclusive to SOWI Local Programs that reinvest funding into your chapter to best deliver the Special Olympics experience for all participants.
2023 Revenue Share Program
- Local Program teams raising up to $7,500 and receive 25% cash back
- Local Program teams raising between $7,500 and $10,000 and receive 35% cash back
- Local Program teams raising $10,000 or more and receive 50% cash back
Cash back rebates can be used for transportation, team parties, uniforms and much more!
3 Steps to Participate
- Select from our 8 locations or opt for the Virtual Plunge
- Choose how you’ll participate
- Polar Plunger – Jump into freezing cold water and bask in your generous glory!
- Polar Pledger – a *NEW* way to be involved without getting wet! It’s a win-win.
- Super Plunger – Do something few plungers have ever done before and plunge up to FIVE times on Plunge day!
- Form a team with athletes, families, coaches and community supporters and fundraise!
Ready to Get Started?
Register today and start fundraising!
- NOTE: To qualify for the cash back rebate, you MUST indicate your local program number when registering
- Need help with your local program number? Contact Mark Wolfgram, Senior Director of Field Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.