In order to meet our $1,000,000 goal, it's important that we have YOU! If a dip into an icy body of water isn't for you, take your own spin on the Polar Plunge!
You can complete your Virtual Plunge whenever and however you like! Creativity is key — and don’t forget to share your Plunge with us!
Warm is cool, too.
Spring Break is nearly upon us. Rather support Special Olympics Wisconsin via a warm(er) climate? Do the Plunge your own way through March 31 and still reap all the rewards.
Here are some ideas to you get started!
- Take a dip into the ocean or a pool when it’s 80 degrees–we won’t tell 😉
- Add a bucket of ice water to your favorite TikTok dance
- Take the Plunge into a bathtub full of ice
- Take a kiddie pool Plunge in your backyard
- Dump an iced beverage from your favorite coffee shop on your head
- Swimsuit snow angels or swimsuit sand angels(?!)
- Water balloon fight
- Your best idea here: ___________
PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND SAFE WITH YOUR VIRTUAL PLUNGE! The traditional Polar Plunge is safe in large part because we have a professional dive team in the water and emergency responders on site. Do not do anything that could physically harm yourself or others. Special Olympics Wisconsin is not responsible for any injuries that occur while participating in the Virtual Plunge.